Thursday, November 13, 2008

Making Checks


Me and my Guest List


Tonight I finally finished designing and printing off my own guest list chart. I had the initial design for a wedding tools blogs I had planned to run from earlier. But I took away the blog title and instead added a color-coded index on the right hand corner to thumb through. It's all bound now and put into my bridal binder. I need to start collecting addresses, so expect an email from me soon asking for your contact information, and other tid-bits I need to know!


Also checks some things off my list in addition to writing checks for those said things. I finalized the dessert with our vendor and made sure I had a sugar-reduced options for those of my guests who are diabetic. Before that, I met with a photographer Andrew and I had approved of.

I met the man, Randall Todd, in Panera Bread and went over some of his work with him. It was beautiful quality and he has some really amazing shots of his subjects. I pointed out what I liked and appreciated and we worked out some of the things I was interested in: detail shots, working around the height difference between me and Drew, and how he works in formal shots to our time schedule based on what Valle Vista gives us. He was great about it, gave me a lot of good advice. I recommend checking out his blog or website if you want to see his work. We closed a deal and I'll be glad to get that off my chest for the next couple of months.

Time to start looking for stationary... Save-the-Dates have to go out in two months.

No comments: