Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gown at Home!

My wonderful mummy brought home my gorgeous wedding gown today! It's sitting happily in my closet until such time as I feel like trying it on again. We're not going to alter it until about April so I have time to lose my tummy, or try to.

It's beautiful. We also managed to get a torn Russian tulle veil made from silk that mum is going to alter into a cage veil for my hair. Mum and I have come to this agreement: I will wear the cage veil for the ceremony and part of the pictures, and a long veil for part of the pictures as well.

I'm really excited, though I was too tired to jump up and down happily like my mum expected me to when she got home. I think she was disappointed. But the gown is absolutely gorgeous and we got a great deal on it so I can wear it without guilt!

2 comments:

Gail said...

YAY YAY YAY...and your reason to try it on again is so you can post more pictures of it on you!! Or just try it on Friday, either will work!

Anonymous said...

Lose what tummy?!?! You don't have a tummy!

Now I have to look up what a cage veil is. *shrug*

-Erin