Thursday, September 4, 2008

September Update

Sorry no updates for August. Work kept me on my toes all season as we closed the pool. Now I have more time for wedding planning and keep you guys informed as we move along the to-do list.

Mum really likes the halter top dresses, so I've been looking for more styles that may fit me better than the David's Bridal selections. So far I've only found this, but I haven't looked very hard. We'll be trying it on on Monday.



Mon Cheri Bridal 28231S Tasha




In other news, Andrew and I have decided on Valle Vista Golf Course for the ceremony and reception. We really liked the layout and the services they could provide us. We're going in to settle on a date and other details next week.

It's alot easier on me now that he's back in state to go ahead with the planning process. As much as the man keeps saying he doesn't care about the details, he actually does. He's glad we can have a morning ceremony with a brunch meal, as am I. We're making sure the food will be good, and he's gonna help me come up with an idea for the desserts. Whoo-hoo!

No comments: