Monday, September 15, 2008

Dress?

This is a dress I may be going with. Gail mentioned that a friend of ours bought her wedding dress from White House | Black Market so mum and I looked at the site tonight.



Sunshine Satin Gown in cream


I like the simplicity of the design, and I'm short enough that we'd be able to alter the length to what I liked.

3 comments:

Gail said...

I like...but not as much as the alfred angelo one....but what about this one:

http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=36&pageId=2&productId=300110617&viewAll=&prd=Montagu+Bridal+Gown&subCatId=&color=&fromSearch=&inSeam=&posId=4&catId=cat210002&cat=Dresses++Skirts&colorFamily=&maxPg=4&size=

Samara said...

Didn't like the beadwork on the lace around the waist in that one. But I did look at it!

I love the Alfred Angelo one as well, but I'm starting to dislike the tie-up in the back. Mum says it's not something she can replace with a zipper.

Gail said...

you don't like the tie up? That's the part I love! lol...but if you don't then it would be annoying the day of.