I did find one store here in Indy that is going to help with the stationary so much. The store is in Castleton and it's known as Archivers. One of my Williams-Sonoma co-workers introduced me after work one day. I've already been there twice, once to look around and another time to pick up some stuff for Andrew's Christmas gift. They have a wide-range of paper products for some pretty decent prices. My only concern is finding a printer for what I need, because I'm not sure a home printer would be strong enough for the paper. Some of the paper is glossy as well, and I'm not sure if that would effect how the ink. Love the store though, still looking around and I'll probably drag Mum, Leila, and/or Gail there after the Christmas sale rush is over.



Ideas by Archivers.com (Not necessarily choosing these.)
A couple of weeks ago, my mother and I returned to Valle Vista to meet with the accessories coordinator to go over the linens and decoration policies/procedures. It was early in the morning, and she'd just made time for the us the day before when my mum and I discovered we had time off on a weekday at the same time. It was kind of her to do and she didn't try to push anything onto to me as far as decorations I could rent from VV went. She pointed out that VV is very strict on their timelines and that most of my items need to be brought to her a week in advance (any non-fresh-floral decorations, cake cutting supplies, etc.). She showed us some cloth we could rent through a company they use, and I liked one sheer, fern organza that matched the fabric color from the girls' BM dresses very well. May order some of that to go under the apothecary jars on the reception tables.
Poll Update: Ferns won the last poll by 50% of the votes. Still not sure what I'm using, but I'll figure it out by the time I need to. Please check out our new question!

No comments:
Post a Comment