I got in touch with Valle Vista last week and talked with Rosie, our wedding coordinator there. She sent us the new buffet menu for brunches. Andrew and I are still making decisions and we have a couple of questions to ask her about changing it around some. We want to make sure there are more vegetarian options for our veggie-friendly friends and take out one of the huge dishes we don't think would be very popular (turkey in June in the morning? Hmm...).
Save-the-Dates were sent out at last! I had some trouble mailing a couple as we dropped them in the mud at the post office and had to go home and remake/resend them out. The final version looked a little like this!:
Yeah, it's a little flipped, I know.
Currently working on designing the invitation and getting those out sometime in April so we have lots of time to reply for the final head count! Will look somewhat similar to the save-the-date. I'm afraid of straying too far from a design I've already picked due to my anal-retentive "everything must coordinate" streak I've got going in me.
Working on slimming down a bit for the dress. Not really dieting so much as trying to eat healthier. Not really happening on that stretch with work, unfortunately. Also getting up earlier in the morning and getting on the treadmill. I've missed the last two days, so here's to hoping I have the motivation tomorrow. =D

1 comment:
In regards to your poll...I can help with the driving people to the hotels...or whatever is needed the week before your wedding dear. I will be there definitely without hitch that week and perhaps even two weeks before that...but we'll see..
Post a Comment