Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Welcome!

This blog is for all of you lovely women who keep asking me about my wedding plans. Because I'd love to share them with you, and I don't always have the time, I've created this blog so you can keep up with what I'm doing without having to translate the crazy babble that is my frantic planning language. Hopefully you guys will enjoy checking up on here from time to time. I plan on having what I'm doing, what I'm looking into, and wonderful tid-bits I've found by shopping and looking around (even if I don't plan on including it anywhere).

For those of you who don't know where Andrew and I are at at the moment, we are currently:

Setting a Budget This is a hard one, mostly because we're apart for the next month, and it's easier to do this on paper in front of your nose. We wanted to draw the line at 5,000 but we're close to pushing 8,000 now unless we find a lucky break somewhere or get less picky about a venue. Our disbelieving parents think we'll eventually get to 10,000. *tsktsk*

Finding a Venue OOOH, tricky because once again, the fiancé is far away. He's not too interested in all the little details, but he does care what the place looks like. We're hoping to have an outdoor ceremony that has a backup inside place. Anyone know such a venue with good service?

We have luckily figured out the following:

Wedding Month June is our wedding month. No set date, mostly because we want to find a venue first. But a good month for moving, and good weather. Also, my mom can take off work then which is always a plus...

Wedding Colors The colors we (meaning I showed them to Andrew, and he shrugged and said okay) are fern, champagne, and ivory. Fern is kinda a swampy sage color, for those of you trying to visualize it. David's Bridal just came out with it a month ago and it's what the bridesmaids are wearing.


That's it for the moment. I'll start putting up pictures eventually as well more fun things for you guys to interact with if you're interested. Check out the poll to the right and give me an opinion! <3 Love you all. Thanks again for reading.

No comments: