Sunday, July 20, 2008

Runway Bride

Here are the dresses I am currently looking at for "The Dress." I have actual pictures of myself in these dresses which I will be adding at a later time. But here's the runway line up so far:

Current Runner Ups:

David's Bridal Style T9512

Galina Signature Style SRL9499

Current Third Place:

Galina Style VW8893

Current Second Place:

Galina Style EK9343

Current Winner:

Alfred Angelo Style 1144
Satin, Taffeta with Organza Flowers, Detachable Chapel Train



Let me know what you think! All of these dresses are under $700 so I'm proud of myself for being economical about the dress choices. Hopefully the dress I end up choosing will be even less so I have extra money in the bank or to spend on the little misc. items that I know are going to pop up through the whole planning process.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Samara, you look beautiful in every one of these dresses, but I like your top choice best--the Alfred Angelo. I know that you will be stunning in whatever you choose!